Monday, April 18, 2011

Thanks for Following Me

I'm not sure how to express how rewarding it is for me to have anyone following me.  It's 'cool' (if that is still accepted as part of current vernacular.)  Last night my 13 yr. old daughter informed me that  "LOL" is "way last decade, Mom".  So, hopefully my readers will understand.

Anyway, I wanted to do this "Simply Mormon" blog awhile back to share my personal views of life and the testimony I've gained from hard years of personal experience and study.

Most of our lives don't quite turn out as expected, planned, or hoped-for.  Some may.  But, for those of us who have been privileged to learn from hard-knocks, lessons that have humbled and dropped us to our knees, others' choices (good or poor), and our own personal prayers - I say we're blessed.  Life lessons can be wonderful and amazing if we learn from them and grow closer to our Father who desires for us to do that.  He is my closest friend - and I say that in all humility and sincerity.  I wouldn't have made it through excruciating pain without His help.  For that, I am eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.