Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sensible Food Storage - Wendy DeWitt

I just watched a new DVD entitled "Sensible Food Storage" by Wendy DeWitt and sold by http://www.covenant-lds.com/.  I purchased the DVD at Deseret Book or Seagull Book (I can't recall which) and it was definitely worth watching and learning from.  Her blog http://www.everythingunderthesunblog.blogspot.com/ has additional helpful resources and information.

I've been into preparedness and food storage for many years.  This is an excellent DVD that I would highly recommend to any who are trying to be prepared for any eventualities that may come.  We never know what is ahead and being prepared gives us peace of mind that comes no other way.

Wendy gives great insights and simple solutions.  She is numbered among many leaders who have encouraged all of us to 'be prepared' and to get our homes in order. Food Storage is part of that preparedness.

Jim Phillips, also an expert on preparedness, says to 'prepare for the worst and hope for the best'.  Because, "If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear".

3 comments:

  1. I want you to know that I have enjoyed reading this blog and have included it in My personal list of Faithful blogs. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the ideas; I will look forward to watching the DVD. I enjoy following your blog.
    Blessings to you! LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. Food Storage is definitely something that can seem overwhelming, but also something that we can't put aside and not do. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.