Sunday, September 19, 2010

Moving from House to House

Sorry about not keeping up with my blogging.  We had several months of packing and preparing to move along with helping my parents move, getting us moved (twice in fact) and now trying to settle.  The kids are in school and/or doing on-line classes and I am trying to rectify some problems with the home in which we now live.  So, it's been a busy time and I've been pondering about how to manage my blogs along with raising a family.  They (the family) have taken top priority but now may be the time that I can get started again.

I suppose (no...I know) that life is filled with changes.  Some items are out of our control so we do the best that we can when changes come.  That's a lesson that I have hopefully learned over the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.