Monday, March 30, 2009

Preparing for the coming days...

Watch this short and powerful video clip from Prophets which teach us to prepare for the days ahead.



We have been warned and forewarned.
The Lord desires to bless us but can do so only if we are obedient to His instructions.

As I ponder and study about the times ahead (some of which we are already in) I am grateful for the peace which has come by way of the Holy Spirit and from my own personal preparations.

"If we are prepared, we need not fear".
But...we need to be prepared!!!

Here's hoping that we are all doing so!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this video. I agree that we need to be prepared for what is to come, and part of that is what your doing by writing an inspiring blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you over from your Mormon Moms Who Blog site.

    would you mind removing me from your listings?

    I am Chief at (Hiding from the kids)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.