Thursday, August 7, 2008

Go to the Source Part II

Yesterday I blogged about going to the proper source to find answers to questions.

I received a comment from someone who has had bad experiences in doing so. I felt badly about that. But, it is true that sometimes we have a negative experience with someone or hear something on the news - or elsewhere - that makes us feel strongly one way or the other. Maybe, if we give that same thing another chance or view it from a different perspective -- our minds will be enlightened and our understanding enhanced. Perhaps we'll change our point of view completely.

It seems to me that a lot of misunderstandings can be cleared up if there is open communication and a willingness (from both sides) to learn. I'm willing to share and hope that I would have the opportunity to respond to someone else's concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.