Saturday, June 21, 2008

Trust in Spirit which leadeth to good

A favorite scripture says:

"And now, verily, verily, I say unto thee, put your trust in that Spirit which leadeth to do good --- yea to do justly, to walk humbly, to judge righteously; and this is my Spirit." (see Doctrine and Covenants 11:12-14 and Galatians 6:2,9)

It's a continual quest to leave my comfort zone and trust in a higher power yet it's something that I seek for and strive for daily for I know that He will bless me beyond my ability to yet see.

In my morning prayers I always ask for His spirit to be with me -- and then, throughout the day I try to follow all those feelings and promptings. As I have done so, I have been blessed, my load lightened, my spirit comforted, and I have been led to do good.

He knows what we can become and will bless us to be able to do so if we trust in His spirit which leads to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.